9.14.2008

BUKA PUASA CHEZ MOI

so yesterday I organized a get together in the theme of the holy month Ramadan or better know as buka puasa bersama..
this year I got to improve my cooking and baking skill, so instead of getting the phone and call delivery like I did last year, I did my own cooking, let's hope I can cook nasi uduk next year *amin!*

THE MENU:
* Appetizer: Sausages with BBQ sauce, Nuggets, Fries
* Main Course: Spaghetti, Creamy Baked Pasta
* Dessert: Vanilla Cuppies, Banana Pudding
* Beverage: It's basically Sprite then you add some Sunquick *add moderately* and slices of Valencia oranges

what stole the crowd was the banana pudding, at first they were like "what is that?", I reassured them that it's awesomely good, I mean it's HASP's favorite (I've made this over 5 times for him)..

Since Fitria was the one standing closest to me, I got her a lil' bowl and filled a scoop full of banana pudding, then Ricky exclaimed that he knows this dessert, he's seen in on TV and can't believe I can make it..

The rest is history in the dishwasher :)

Rifo: "San ini krim2 apa?"
Me: "Itu namanya Banana Pudding"
Rifo: "Kok pudding? Mana puddingnya?"
Me: "Ya itu American Pudding emang begitu bentuknya"
Rifo: "Oh gitu ya"

Ricky: "San how do u make this"
Me: "Basically aer es 1.5 cup lo mix sama susu kental manis trus put vanilla jello in, leave it over night..then the next day u whip 3 cups of cream trus fold it in the pudding tinggal assemble 2 layers of biscuit *gw pake egg drops* sama 2 layers of banana trus a thick layer of pudding and do another layer like that"
Ricky: *ngomong ke Fitria* "Beb I know how to make this"
Ricky: "We should try cooking together..I cook the meal and u make dessert"
Me: AYO KI KAPAAAAAAAN? WE SHOULD OPEN UP A RESTAURANT TOGETHER :))

Salman: "San minta resepnya ya ntar.."
*a while later*
Salman: "San resepnya.."
*a while later*
Salman: "San resep.."
Me all in those three times: "Iya ntar!"


HAPPY RAMADAN EVERYONE :)

2 comments:

DwD said...

yummylicioussss!

SaSHa said...

udah pernah liat/nyoba cold banana pudding blum dek?
its a must try deh..
so creamy and ahhh PUASA..